A brilliant bag for overalls, spare gloves etc.
Really looks good on the new crash bar 044-5161/044-5162 for the R1200 GS .
The bags are just put over the tank bracket and fixed in place with 2 straps.
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- high-quality zips
- Flat, narrow shape allows great freedom of movement for active off-road use
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting “universal” attachment kits – these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 34 x 22 x 8 cm
Volume: approx. 2x3 litres