Shipping modes and costs
The products of Makan-Touratech Hellas, as from the time the order is placed and if they are in stock in Greece, will be shipped on the following day with one of the following methods:
- Hellenic Post Courier (delivery at the nearest store);
- Courier service;
- Conventional transport company (for heavy or large items).
If you select a courier service as your delivery method, the cost depends on the shipping address (Attica, continental and island destinations) and the weight / volume of the package.
Indicatively, for parcels up to 3 kilos, the shipping costs are as follows:
- €3.50 for Attica, continental and island destinations;
For parcels heavier than 3 kilos, the charges are:
- €1.00 per additional kilo, for Attica, continental and island destinations.
If you select cash on delivery as your payment method, an additional service fee of €2.00 will be charged.
By way of indication:
Shipping a 4.5 kg parcel, against cash on delivery => 5.50+2.00=€7.50
Shipping a 2 kg parcel, bank deposit => €3.50
Shipping a 5.8 kg parcel, against cash on delivery => 4.90+2.00=€8.50
If you select the Hellenic Post as the shipping method, the charges comply with the official Hellenic Post price list for Letters and Parcels.
If you select cash on delivery as your payment method, an additional service fee of €2.30 will be charged.
For orders, within Greece, exceeding €50.00, shipping through Hellenic Post or Transport Company is free of charge.
* Shipping costs to Cyprus by Courier shall be discussed on the phone.