This handlebar mounting wraps itself around the ZUMO 210/ZUMO 220/Nüvi 550 like a hand.
The device fits easily in the stainless steel base plate.
After activation of the precision-lasered, CNC-shaped, forcibly guided closing mechanism, the upper part of the bracket lowers down over the device like a hand.
The selected attachment points on the housing of the Zumo 220/Nüvi 550 hold the device firmly and securely in position.
So whatever lies ahead - high-frequency engine vibrations, or large potholes, or kerbs - you can focus on your ride and the action.
The Touratech handlebar mounting for the Zumo 220/Nüvi 550 holds your device firmly and safely, wrapping itself around it like a hand.
The facts about the Touratech ZUMO 210/ZUMO 220/Nüvi 550 handlebar mounting:
- Base plate in laser-cut, CNC-shaped smoothed stainless steel.
- Cover in laser-cut, CNC-shaped anodised aluminium.
- Elaborate closing mechanism holds the device safely and firmly in position.
- Special TT decouplings protect against vibration.
Up to the special decoupling provided by the MvG version, item: 065-0013
- Fit to 12-mm centre struts, swivel head adapters (optional).
- Single hand operation of the device is completely retained
- The ZUMO 210/ZUMO 220/Nüvi 550 bracket is available in a lockable version.