The Bikescan-100 is small and powerful and therefore ideal for professional control unit diagnostics on BMW motorbikes.
This system covers the entire motorbike electronics and makes troubleshooting much easier for the user.
The many special functions and settings can be carried out directly on the device without connecting the system to a computer or laptop. Ideal for travelling.
- Service reset date / path
- Date and time setting e.g. following a battery replacement
- Reset of adaptation values
- Specific actual values
- Reading current km
- Reading VIN
- Valve clearance service reset
- Calibration of the fill level indicator sensor in the tank (e.g.: foil sensor 1200GS)
- Idle actuator calibration
- Brake wear indicator initialisation
- Windshield calibration
- ESA calibration
- Stepper adjustment
- Exhaust flap adjustment
- Gear adaptation adjustment
- Free updates
- Actuator diagnosis
- Tire pressure sensor teaching / programming
- No limitation or restriction on models
- KWP-2000 specific
- CAN BUS specific
- UDS specific
Which models are supported?
All BMW series / models C1 / R / K / F / G / HP / S with 10-pin diagnostic connector
from year of manufacture 2000- 2017
K50 R1200 LC
K51 R1200GS Adventure
Nuda 900 / R
- Engine electronics from Motronic 2.4
- Central Electronics
- Instrument cluster
- Tire pressure control
- ABS - Antilock Braking System from I-ABS
- Anti-theft alarm
- Radio control unit
- Electric Hydraulic tilt stand
Scope of delivery:
Device, case, 10-pin diagnostic cable, USB cable and manual.