A secure grip for Garmin GPSMap 62/ GPSMap 64 devices.
This outstanding, intelligently designed holder with vibration damping lets you mount your Garmin GPSMap 62/ GPSMap 64 series device safely and securely on your motorbike or bicycle.
The high quality components made from precisely laser-cut, cleanly crafted stainless steel and aluminium parts hold the device firmly in the mount.
The device’s connecting sockets remain fully accessible and usable.
Our mechanism locates the device accurately in position before locking it in place.
The motorbike mount (065-0585) also features a separate lock so that the mechanism cannot be opened inadvertently.
In addition to the classic mounting position on the handlebar centre strut of a touring enduro, our versatile mounting adapters mean you can also fit the Garmin GPSMap 62/ GPSMap 64 to practically any motorbike.
Make the Garmin GPSMap 62/ GPSMap 64 your trusty companion even on challenging off-road trips.
Only to be used with straight USB plug.
The GPS is not included (060-0482).
The facts about GPSMAP 62 handlebar mount:
- Base plate made from laser-cut, CNC-shaped anodised aluminium
- Locking mechanism in laser-cut, CNC-shaped, vibrofinished stainless steel
- Elaborate closing mechanism holds the device safely and firmly in position
- Special TT decouplings protect against vibration
- Fits onto 12 mm centre struts or swivel head adapters (optional)
- All functions of the GPS device are still easily accessible
- The GPSMAP 62 motorbike holder is lockable. (065-0585)
- Equipment Garmin GPSMap 62/ GPSMap 64