- Care Plus® First Aid Guide
- Low-adherent pad 10x10 cm x 2p
- Conforming bandage 5 cm x 4 m
- Adhesive wound dressing 19x38 mm x 5p
- Adhesive wound dressing 25x72 mm x 5p
- Adhesive wound dressing 60x110 mm x 5p
- Emergency bandage 12x12 cm
- Surgical tape 2.5 cm x 5 m
- Vinyl gloves (pair) x 2p
- Alcohol wipes x 6p
- Emergency shears (small)
- Safety pins (6 pieces, sorted)
- Survival whistle (only in Greece)
The contents of the First Aid Kit, could change without notice, according the volition of the manufacturer.
In this First Aid Kit of Careplus has been added specifically for Greece, a survival whistle approved type for use in emergency conditions.
One of the most important preventive measures is to take a good First Aid kit with you when you go on holiday.
To help you make the right choice from the Care Plus® First Aid Kits, Doctor Hulschebosch, in co-operation with Tropicare, has developed an online test.