Your GS engine is already perfectly protected with our crash bar (044-5160) or with the original BMW crash bars!
But what would happen to the damageable and expensive plastic side sections of the tank fairing and the stainless steel shielding at the front if the worst came to the worst?
The Touratech fairing crash bar prevents costly damage to the exposed parts of the fairing and eliminates the risk of those perpetually annoying scratches!
- made of electro-polished stainless steel, powdercoated in black for a really classy look that matches any motorbike paintwork and especially the BMW R1200GS "Triple Black"!
- the outstanding quality of the alloy means no corrosion in the event of minor damage to the crash bar
- well drawn-back tubular construction for extensive protection of the side sections
- the elegantly curved design cleverly embodies the style of the R1200GS
- forces triggered by a crash or the motorbike falling over are absorbed and diverted to the specially intended points without causing any major damage
- the generously dimensioned cross-sections protect the rider and motorbike even in a head-on collision
- stable, multi-position attachment with high-tensile clamping to the engine crash bar and bolting at the front
- lends the R1200GS an aura of ADVENTURE
- can also be mounted together with the Touratech LED, fog and xenon headlights and also with the original BMW auxiliary lights, as well as the TOURATECH daytime running lights
- can only be fitted in conjunction with our crash bar (044-5160) and the original BMW crash bars
- for all BMW R1200GS models from 2008The crash bar not only enhances the appearance of your R1200GS, but is also a sensible investment to protect it against expensive damage.
Perfectly complements the Touratech engine crash bar (044-5160)!