We offer a generously dimensioned map pocket in upright design for all Ambato tank rucksacks.
It fits the V-shaped velcro fastener of the lid and offers plenty of room for additional maps, travel guides or spare gloves with its height of approx. 3 cm.
The water-repellent 2-way zipper allows opening of the map pocket from three sides and the transparent map compartment can be hinged forward completely to facilitate easy loading.
A charging cable for electrical devices can also be passed through the two pulls of the zipper to any position.
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Optional rain cover available
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading. Size: (L x W x H) approx. 32 x 28 x 3 cm
Volume: approx. 2,5 litres