Touratech Suspension steering damper "CSC" for BMW R1200GS LC, R1200GS ADV LC, R1250GS, R1250GS ADV, with mounting kit
Free shipping in Greece for orders over 50€ via Hellenic Post
Product returns accepted 14th days after purchase
Effectively optimises ride stability on your BMW R1200GS/R1250GS Adventure(LC) with individual fine adjustment through 24 clicks.
Whether for off-road and touring use carrying a heavy load or while chasing curves, you always ride with your personal setup.
The original BMW steering damper is not adjustable. Our experience shows that the linear Touratech Suspension *CSC* (Constant Safety Control) steering damper, with its permanent assistive effect, adds a whole new dimension to riding.
What the Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper does:
- No more hard steering when cornering slowly with a heavy load
- Minimised disturbances transmitted to the handlebar by the rider
- For example: wind flow over motorcycle clothing and/or turbulence caused by a truck or van in front
- Minimised instability caused by ruts on motorways, main roads and dirt tracks
- Smaller front wheel with knobbly tyres is noticeably more stable when riding off-road or on sand
- Less fatigue on long journeys thanks to consistently greater ride stability
Fitting the *CSC* steering damper makes your bike's ride and handling significantly more stable, less tiring, and safer.
- The Touratech Suspension CSC steering damper fits onto the mounting points
for the standard BMW steering damper
- Individual fine damping adjustment through 24 clicks
- Touratech CSC steering damper is supplied complete with the appropriate mounting kit
- CNC-milled from high-grade 7075 aircraft aluminium
- Optimal response characteristics for maximum safety
- Elegant Touratech design and 75 mm stroke
- Road legal
- Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper
- Special mounting kit for the
BMW R1200GS (LC) ab 2014
BMW R1200GS (LC) Rallye
BMW R1200GS Adventure (LC) ab 2014
BMW R1250GS ab 2018
BMW R1250GS Rallye ab 2018
BMW R1250GS Adventure ab 2019
- Fitting instructions