Amazingly practical, amazing solution!
Often, the pillion seat remains unused throughout a motorbike's life - although it is the perfect place for a rear pannier!
We have developed a pannier with an integrated base for this spot that, rather than being secured to the top of the pillion seat, actually replaces it completely!
This means that the centre of gravity of the luggage is far lower than on the seat, which is much better, and the pannier is simply removed by releasing the bench lock with the vehicle key, complete with the weight-optimised base plate.
No changes need to be made to the vehicle, and when required the pannier can be replaced by the pillion seat in seconds.
An excellent alternative to the rigid topcase or other pannier for the GS!
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Flat outer pockets for easy access to the small items you need in a hurry
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
-To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 33 x 30 x 22/32 cm
Volume: approx. 17/22 litres